- Retire with dignity
RETIRE WITH DIGNITY… Sell or Merge your Practice with HD Davis CPAs
Due to aging US demographics, there are a TON of professionals like you who are looking to retire soon. One of your valuable assets is your accounting and tax practice. Not only do you want to get a fair value for selling your practice, but you also want to maintain your legacy in the community that you have served for so many years!
In the last 5 years HD Davis CPAs has successfully purchased eight (8) retiring CPA / bookkeeping tax practices with revenues from $60,000 to $320,000. With us, you know that your transition to retirement will be performed properly and the result will be something that you can always be proud of. Once the purchase negotiations have completed, we will place a qualified partner/manager with an equity interest directly into the firm. We will obviously brand the new office as HD Davis, but we will maintain your name as well – on signage, letterhead, etc. This keeps your legacy alive!
Do NOT delay too long! Firstly, the smoothest and most profitable way for you to sell is 1-2 years before you permanently retire. Obviously, your involvement better ensures that the clients will stay – and that means more money for you! It simply takes a year or two for your clients to become comfortable with the new Partner/Manager. Secondly, the longer that you wait, the more small firms will be hitting the market – and supply/demand will surely affect standard pricing.
REASONS TO CALL HD DAVIS WHEN CONSIDERING SELLING YOUR PRACTICE
- Quality Client Service – Our staff has transitioned 8 other firms retaining over 93% of all clients. You can be sure once you have sold that HD Davis CPAs will service even your most demanding clients without requiring your involvement at a similar fee scale.
- Up front money – HD Davis CPAs will pay significant up front money based on a fair price for your practice based on our standardized business valuation. This is the same valuation methods you have been using for your clients for years.
- No Brokerage Fees – HD Davis CPAs will buy your firm without brokers and continue your firm – usually from your current location.
- Optional Continued Involvement – HD Davis will allow seller to continue working at a set hourly rate for as long and as much time as seller desires. You can continue full-time, part-time, only during tax season or not at all. We prefer that you work 1-2 years to ensure maximum retention… but it is entirely up to you.
- Experience – We focus on smaller firms like yours in smaller urban and rural settings. We don’t need to convince you. Call any or all of our past sellers (some retired, some still working) and they will tell their experience.
If you would like more information, feel free to fill out the form below or contact John Deagan CPA at 330-455-1040 (ext 153) or email@example.com to set up a time to talk!
Contact HD Davis CPAs