At HD Davis, we are continuing to grow at a rapid pace and are always looking for energetic, results-driven team members. If you enjoy working in an upbeat, fast-paced, collaborative environment, HD Davis is the place for you. We pride ourselves on our quality customer service as well as creating a flexible work space and fun company culture for our employees.
If this appeals to you, please contact our human resources manager Meredith Gruelle at Meredith@hddaviscpas.pro.
We are always looking to add to our accounting professionals team!
Staff Accountant: 2-3 years’ experience
Senior Accountant/Manager: 3-7 years’ experience
For more information, please contact our human resources manager Meredith Gruelle at Meredith@hddaviscpas.pro.
current job openings.
At HD Davis CPAs, we value our relationships with our clients. The formula is simple…our clients’ success is directly related to ours. From individuals to booming businesses, we understand our clients on a personal level. We take the extra time and energy to help our clients achieve their goals. Our staff is trained to review our clients’ information not only through the eyes of an accountant but also from the view of a business coach. We utilize cutting-edge technology to spend less time counting beans and more time determining ways for our clients to get more of the beans.
We are quickly growing and are currently looking for a motivated individual with excellent communication skills and an upbeat personality to fulfill a full-time administrative assistant position. Candidates should be able to multi-task in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, provide quality customer service, and possess time management skills. Candidates should be organized and detailed-oriented, professional, and be able to work well with others.
Although no prior experience is required, training will be required. Candidates should be able to take direction well and be comfortable with office equipment like computers and postage machines, answering phone calls, learning internal systems and processes, and handling general office tasks.
Because we are searching for a committed individual looking for a long-time career, HD Davis CPAs will work with his/her strengths and preferences as time passes to ensure maximum growth for all parties.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Filing tax returns and other reports
• Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences, live meetings, and events pertaining to a function or sub-function, etc., organize materials.
• Provide administrative support to partners and managers
• Proactive and independent management of partners’ calendar and contact database in order to maximize best use of the partners’ time.
• Delegating correspondence to the appropriate person on staff
• Greet clients with a positive attitude
• Maintain polite and professional communication
• Be proactive with duties and ask questions
• Respond independently to basic client enquiries and escalate complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of practice/structure and work process.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
• Mandatory open availability during Tax Season. Tax season runs roughly from February – April, extended hours are required during this time.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• Desire to work well with others
• Proficiency to quickly learn proprietary software.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good judgment and analytical skills with a focus on attention to detail.
• Capable of working independently and take ownership of tasks.
• Ability to quickly and smoothly adapt to changing client demands.
HD Davis CPAs provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.